tanning: the act of exposing yourself to the suns ray to make yourself browner or darker
WARNING: TANNING OUTSIDE CAN CAUSE SKIN CANCER
Tanning outdoors is safe to do if you do it the right way. There are four steps for getting the perfect tan safely.
- Exfoliate you skin. Exfoliating your skin gets rid of all the dead skin cells! The sun can shrine better in you if your dead cells are gone
- Wear SUNSCREEN. Yes sunscreen! Do not tan if you ARE NOT going to wear sunscreen! Sunscreen helps your skin to not get Burt and it also protects your skin from the sun.
- Limit the time you spend outdoors! Don’t spend all day in the sun! Try to spend only 30 minutes to 1 hour in the sun. UV radiation is at its highest between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm so be careful during those times!
- Wear SUNGLASSES and a HAT!!! You do not want to become blind because you were staring into the sun or get skin cancer because you weren’t wearing a hat!!
I spent only 2 hours playing tennis and this is what happened! Please be mindful if you are going to tan!
We all love curling our hair but if there is a trick to help us do so easier I’ll take it! Here is a easy way to curl your hair if you are in a rush!!!!
Summer is here and sadly for me.. It’s cool out, almost 73 degrees! But for the other viewers here are some beauty hacks to get you through summer!!
- Freeze aloe verde in ice cube trays for instant sunburn relief!
- Make lipgloss out of melted lipgloss!Nothing is worse than coming back to your hot car and discovering your makeup melted. Salvage the lipstick with this Trick.
- Avoid powdering your face to hide sweat. Instead, carry oil-blotting sheets to keep pores from clogging.
- Have a go-to silk scarf on hand for a quick and stylish updo on hot summer days.
- Place pantyliners in silk shirts to hide sweat.On hot summer days, no one can avoid sweating. To prevent sweat stains, stick panty liners in the armpits of shirts. See how to do this Here
Independence Day honors the birthday of the United States of America and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. It’s a day of picnics and patriotic parades, a night of concerts and fireworks, and a reason to fly the American flag.We remember the veterans who died for us and protected us and we thank them from the bottom of our heart!❤️
🇺🇸God bless America🇺🇸
“Folks remember how lucky we are to live in the land of the free.
here are some numbers for the fourth of july
Acne? Not anymore! Here are some tips to stay clear skinned this summer!
- Skip long warm shower. Warm showers strip the skip of its moisture and its protective! Stop with shorther cooler shower!
- Sleep more! (Easy right?) don’t let stress get to you! Stress WILL cause acne
- Sleep on clean sheets! Don’t sleep on built up dirt and oil. Change your sheets regularily
- Exfoliate your skin and get rid of dead skin cells!
- Take Vitamin B C and
- Apply toothpaste to your zips!
- Make sure ance products has with silica acid or benzoyl peroxide
- Wash your face EVERY NIGHT
- Wash your makeup off before you go to bed
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated
It all else fails go to a dermatologist (like me) and they will provide you with stronger medication! Acne happens to mostly everyone so don’t be ashamed or embarrassed about your acne!