All you do is you fill out a survey for missions and if you qualify for that mission you get a product to try out! When you receive that product you review it (which takes like 5 minutes to do) and your on your way to more samples! So check it out!
- Hydrate your under-eye area with an eye cream to prevent puffiness and bags.
- If you have light hair,”put a lotion over the eyebrows and hair line” when self-tanning the face. Also remember to “apply it in circular motions and blend down to the neck”- Sinead Norenius, founder of Beautisol.
- If you often find yourself being too tired to wash your face at night, keep makeup removing wipes in your night stand to prevent a runny mess or morning break out.
- Pop 1-2 Advil before going waxing to prevent pain.
- The best way to get rid of ingrown hairs is to exfoliate,”which rids the skin of dead cells and allows the hair to break through the surface”- Marlena Ramoy, Bliss Spa Esthetician.
- Carrots are good for the hair. A healthy diet leads to a beautiful you.
- ”The best time to apply creams is after the shower, as the skin has been de-oiled.”- Dr. Stephen P. Bracci
- . Replace mascara and liquid eyeliner after 3-4 months.
- To keep hair color vibrant longer, use shampoos and conditioners formulated for colored hair.
- Use a cream or milk cleanser to wash your face. Creams are less drying than gels
- We’ve all heard that acne can be caused by what we eat, stress levels and our periods. But did you know that your cell phone could also be the reason you breakout? Yep, you heard it right. It turns out, our phones are covered with bacteria that we can’t see (yuck!). When you place a call or answer the phone, your face starts to trap oil within your pores and perspire while it’s touching your cellphone. It also causes oil glands to become aggravated, creating acne when you press your phone to your face—it’s no surprise that cellphones are to blame for all those unwanted zit probs.
Despite all the acne-related trauma cellphones may cause us, there’s no way we’ll be tossing our beloved iPhones in the trash anytime soon. Solution? Instead of picking up your device to answer a call, try using a set of headphones or use the speaker option when you’re calling your BFF. And, most importantly, don’t forget to wipe your phone down to remove any dirt or invisible bacteria. Even if you’re not touching it to your face, you’re still touching it with your fingers, so keep your phone (and your hands) clean.