- start sipping water in the a.m. As soon as you wake up drink a glass of water. dehydration can zap energy making your skin look tired and cause you to overeat!
- Work in many workouts. Best way to beat the blahhh? Sit on the floor, bend your knees and wrap your arms around them lean back, let’s go and roll. Usually have to pull yourself up. Repeat 8 to 10 times
- Beat bugs with tea. Brew a cup of immunity boosting Tea. boil the water and pour into a mug. Plopping in the tea bag and steep for the next five minutes. PS skip the milk which can mix the benefits of the brew
- Avoid sweatpants syndrome. Wearing comfy clothes is in the best if you’re trying to get it. So switch your sweatpants for skinny jeans in your look and feel fab
- I do a days worth of sitting. Long days in class and work, send you into a slump. literally step into a door wall and place your hands on the frame. Stick your chest out and hold it for 15 seconds letting your back straighten. Instantly taller