I was so honored to be nominated by http://lindsaydetwiler.com … I started my blog 5 days ago and now i transformed it into a community! Please go check out Lindsay Detwilers beautiful blog Here. It is very creative and worth your time! Here are the rules for this award!
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognizes the unique voices of women bloggers around the world.”
What you need to do..
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people
1. Do you have any pets and if so, what?
I have a 14 years old golden retriever named Bailey (she’s my profile picture) and a 20 year old Quaker bird named Joey.
2. Do you have a regular blogging schedule, or do you only blog when inspiration strikes you?
I totally blog randomally. Sometimes I’m with my friends and inspiration strike from our conversation or sometimes inspiration will strike me in the mourning! As long as I blog for the day, I’m happy!
3. What is your favorite restaurant?
Either Rainforest Cafe ( I love their theme) or IHOP
4. What is your biggest craziest life goal and why?
To become a successful ER doctor. It takes a ton of schooling! Almost 16 years!
5. If you had to pick only one adjective to describe yourself, what would you choose?
Determined. When I set my mind to something, I do it!
6. What is your favorite place you have ever visited?
New York or California! Both were very pretty and full of activity!
7. How would you describe your writing style?
I do not really have a writing style. Sometimes I like to post about what I feel or something’s I post DIYs and makeup tips!
8. What is your favorite blog post you ever wrote so far?
Hmmmm.. This ones a toughie. I liked the Don’t Worry about your weight post! You guys can read it Here. a lot of girls worry about their weight so I thought that it was important to let them know that they are perfect just the way they are!
9. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is probably when I was six. My neighbors were over and we were playing tug a war with my dog. This day was special because it was my birthday and it was a beautiful day. We were all having fun and doing our own thing!
10. If you had to give one piece of advice for living I felt like, what would it be?
Be yourself! Don’t follow other people. Do your own thing even if other people aren’t doing it!
My ten questions for the nominees are:
- Why did you choose to start blogging?
- Favorite color?
- What’s your favorite kind of music?
- What’s your favorite sports?
- What TV shows do you watch?
- What gives you inspiration when you blog?
- What’s unique about yourself?
- Favorite grade back in elementary school and why?
- Favorite place to visit?
- What’s your favorite quote and why?
- Natalie Davis